Your visit to Uganda will not be complete without a stay at Le Petit Village. From standard to executive suites, this thatch-roofed hotel meets the needs of a variety of discerning travelers. Le Petit Village’s intimate rooms are decorated in Safari Chic rustic elegance, which makes it the perfect place to relax in understated luxury.
Relax in a Spacious and exquisitely comfortable room with a city view & swimming pool.
The Junior suite has a bath, seating area and balcony.
Executive room has a kitchen while the Standard suite features a private entrance, view and patio.
Book your room for a serene and relaxing experience in the heart of the city.
Part of the Le petit Village Hotel experience is indulging in the most authentic and delicious dishes this country has to offer.
Thanks to our Culinary Team from our partner brands; Le Chateau and La patisserie, we are proud to present to you an array of tastes that will leave you wanting more and more! From the catch of the day to local fresh ingredients, every plate we offer is made with care and diligence to give you an authentic experience!
What you will find in your Hotel Room
- You will find your room at Le Petit Village well equipped with luxurious amenities; Beds feature down blankets and premium bedding, 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players.
- You be provided with complimentary wireless Internet access along with multi-line phones, CD players, and complimentary newspapers. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided.
- Select guestrooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Minibars, soundproofing, and air conditioning are also included.
- All rooms are self contained and you will be able to chill out and enjoy a view of Kampala complete with natural and local sounds from your private terrace.
Business Services at Hotel Le Petit Village Uganda
- As a business delegate at Hotel Le Petit Village Kampala you will have acess to the Business Center with secretarial services and limo/town car service.
- The hotel also has one well equipped meeting room where you can hold your business meetings.
Le Petit Village Restaurants
- le Petit Village Hotel has two restaurants where you can enjoy your meals from;Le Chateau restaurant a first-rate restaurant has been operating since 1994, at this hotel you will be served choice Belgian and European cuisine perfectly prepared by Herman, a celebrated Belgian chef.
- Le Petit Village restaurant is the second restaurant where you can be served breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. As guests you will be offered a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast at this restaurant.
Relaxation at Hotel Le Petit Village Uganda
- Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor swimming pool and a play ground.
Our Best Lepetit Village packages
The best way to experience our wide collection of engaging experiences, vibrant ambiance and food is to visit. Follow the aromas and choose the most enticing food to satisfy your palate.