Your visit to Uganda will not be complete without a stay at Le Petit Village. From standard to executive suites, this thatch-roofed hotel meets the needs of a variety of discerning travelers. Le Petit Village’s intimate rooms are decorated in Safari Chic rustic elegance, which makes it the perfect place to relax in understated luxury.
Spacious and exquisitely comfortable, the well-appointed two-bedroom Royal Suite features an expansive master bedroom with a large walk-in closet, work desk and private balcony. The living room has its own work desk, a visitor’s bathroom, a dining room and a kitchenette.
Lapatisserie, available to hotel guests, offers café service as well as a ………. and meeting area. Afternoon Tea is available to local residents and guests not staying at the hotel from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. daily.
What you will find in your Hotel Room
- You will find your room at Le Petit Village well equipped with luxurious amenities; Beds feature down blankets and premium bedding, 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players.
- You be provided with complimentary wireless Internet access along with multi-line phones, CD players, and complimentary newspapers. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided.
- Select guestrooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Minibars, soundproofing, and air conditioning are also included.
- You can request a flat Iron, an ironing board or hair dryer they will be delivered to your room.
- A cribs for your baby and rollaway beds are also available. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are provided.
- All rooms are self contained and you will be able to chill out and enjoy a view of Kampala complete with natural and local sounds from your private terrace.
Business Services at Hotel Le Petit Village Uganda
- As a business delegate at Hotel Le Petit Village Kampala you will have acess to the Business Center with secretarial services and limo/town car service.
- The hotel also has one well equipped meeting room where you can hold your business meetings.
Le Petit Village Restaurants
- le Petit Village Hotel has two restaurants where you can enjoy your meals from;Le Chateau restaurant a first-rate restaurant has been operating since 1994, at this hotel you will be served choice Belgian and European cuisine perfectly prepared by Herman, a celebrated Belgian chef.
- Le Petit Village restaurant is the second restaurant where you can be served breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. As guests you will be offered a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast at this restaurant.
- Room service during limited hours is available.
Relaxation at Hotel Le Petit Village Uganda
- Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor swimming pool and a play ground.
- Nearby recreational activities include Racquetball/squash, Pilates classes, Yoga classes, Horse riding and rental, and Fishing.
Our Best Lepetit Village packages